Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hell work day 4&5, Back to normal?


My hell work, is like the picture! Wtf.. Monday! Dame you why so many people fake that MC on monday? seriously, don't work quit your job then! I wonder why monday always so busy. Hardly take a breath!

Noon, still ok not many people, lady boss ask me to close the clinic at 1630 pm as she will be coming at night to help so she wants to go home...

Tuesday, My last day of hell work!!

Yay!! Finally no need work at morning and noon.. I really hate morning, so many people come at morning, wtf. I soooo tired walking in and out of the room take this and that...

Noon, Oh thanks! i got lock outside cause no one in the clinic doctor are out for lunch and lady boss not yet come, i got to wait and wait, finally doctor come and open door, then he went out again... ok. i alone then lady boss call say she coming back, FINE! I wait.. Im lucky that the noon time not many people..

finally end my hell work of morning and noon,

seriously no joke, i can feel how tired i'm, and one more thing, not my problem don't come look for me as if i know like that!





Thank you!

Im back to work at night, but i still walk in and out but not as busy as morning.. I still like night time i don't know why maybe just 2 hours and i feel ok with it...

Oh ya, the clinic got a stupid weighing machine which is dame old type i don't even know how to use it.. Can change it or not? Dame stupid lor..

I feel like stop working but i can't i need to earn money.. I feel so tired so stress when i was there working.. I don't know why either....

I just hope when i work there will be less people, and then there i got to go to hell again, this time every Wednesday morning and night.. Cause they will be sending people to course, i'm like. wtf, me have to go work again in morning till first week of December! Every wednesday leh!! why me? FML.

I hate it, why must go course? Don't go can or not? Why must go? stupid!
Go course got help ? like same leh, don't disturb me and ask me go, i'm not interested to go, and i want to go for my early childhood course, don't ask me stay there let me go~!

thank you.













No comments:

Post a Comment