Monday, October 20, 2014

Before hell work start.


I'm like this picture now! Wtf, my hell work week start tomorrow.. I feel like dying now, i really don't know why i want to choose this work? Maybe i think that time is very short and also like nothing to do..

Sorry not at all.. When you have a very boss who loves to nag and nag you will know how i feel, sometime i the thing i don't know don't expect me to know immediately you need to tell me what to do, not at there kpkb like i own you like that, i work for you i can leave anytime i want, you think only you want to hired people ? Others also want to hired people.

I shall look for job in morning and earn more and then work at night at the clinic, not all day buy at least 4 days a week, to earn extra ez-link top up fare..

Seriously, i need a lot of money to spend for myself, those money i earn not sure enough or not, want to go travel also hard, with that little money can go where ?

My hell work week begin tomorrow, god bless me, i see the lady boss for minutes i want to leave already still ask me face her for 2 hours, oh god, please don't let me face so many people when i work.. Thank you!

Dear kindergarten, 
Please call me back to work! I really miss the place, kids and teachers there. 
My heart don't even at the clinic i work, i just go there earn extra dollar, i want go back to kindergarten!!
Thank you!

I rather go back there work then stuck at the clinic and work, i know i will see different people, but i still liek to see kids all day. I work at clinic is like killing me softly! I feel like leaving the working place now! I get sick of the place already..

I will leave once i got my o level cert and go for my early childhood course! I will!

Oh ya, don't ask me to go work on my birthday which fall on Wednesday in march 2015, i want my off ecen not traveling i still want to rot at home or whatever!
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment