Thursday, October 16, 2014

There goes my plan.



There goes my holiday plan. After happily plan that i'm going holiday on march 2015.. There is something i really forget about wtf.. MONEY!! 

Yes, i totally forget about money i have and also if i got to go on march i have to book on either November or December in order to have my holiday on march.. As it will be cheaper if book early, and i really forgot about it! FML.. 

And then now, Money !
Seriously, working at clinic for 2 hours plus (if there over time)  per day on weekdays and 5 hours on Sunday , really not enough!! I seriously want to go back kindergarten and work.. the money i earn is really enough for me and if i work like 2 months i will be able to go overseas already, the money is more then clinic okay.. 

Please ask me go back and work at kindergarten!! Thank you! I miss the kids there! I want to go back again!! At there i learn a lot of things i learn how to get along with kids and guide them step by step! Let me go back!! Thank you!! 

I really regret that i use up almost all the money i earn last time when i was working there at kindergarten, keep on buy this and that then never save up, i never think of going overseas.. Fml! why am i so stupid? 

Now my plan of holiday on march is gone.. wtf, thanks to myself. Stupid me. 

I got so many things to do yet i got so little of money.. Even got job also earn not enough. 

If i can choose my next life, please let me be rich person, thank you.
I know rich people also have their problem, but at least they are rich! 

If possible let me get a rich husband then! Lols. 

Is it because i too happy say i want go holiday and then keep on repeat and then it won't come true? Which jinx is cursing me on my holiday?   

I should just slap myself to wake up now and save up all my money, plus study hard in order to get a good job and earn more.. 

Stop buying things i don't need, seriously its useless to buy it when i don't even bother to use it. i shall keep the money and save for my trip. 

Jinx, don't come and spoil it, you are not welcome in my life, get your life please, irritating ttm. IF you got nothing to do by cursing me or laughing at me. You are not going to do it again, what goes around come around soon you will be the one others laughing at. GOT IT? 







ShinChan Puri Puri Pudding


Bought this in bugis strees and its only $5+( can't remember the price) 
I watch many people doing this and i never try before so now finally i try it out myself, 
Watch Tried and Tested on clicknetwork, then the host ShuAn was doing this, 
after her review i went to get it and try.. 

To me not bad leh, i use Meiji milk cause the milk is not so sweet, i love to use meiji milk to make pancake as well, cause its just nice for it.. Not too sweet! 

So the pudding turn out to be very nice and my nephew loves it and ask me to do it again, i will if i happen to go i will buy it again, you can get it online or even at box boss. 

Try it out its fun! Remember to use Meiji milk. 
If your house microwave is 1000 watt please put 20 sec for first then take out mix well and put for another 20 sec slowly do as you need to do twice, the actual time for this is 1 min for first time and 20-30 sec for second time. so adjust it yourself, if you don't have microwave you can heat on stove, don't boil it. 


Here's the video. 
Enjoy~ 














No comments:

Post a Comment