Friday, October 10, 2014

Money saver

I really need someone who can control me spending my money like water tap...  My wallet is crying madly as i spending a lot.. Lols.. 

I really need to save up for tons of thing happening in my personnel plan.. IF i overspend it i will not fulfill my wishlist.


  1. Travel Overseas
    • Bali
    • Bangkok 
    • Boracay
    • Hong Kong 
    • Taiwan

  2. Driving license
    • So i can go rent a car and then drive myself to place i want.
      P.s. I know sometime the parking fee its very expensive and hard to look for parking space.. But it's more  convenient. 

  3. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Pink)
    • I've been waiting for a long time and i'm gonna get it when my phone contract end on march, and i have seen the review on phone more function added in it.. So cool! 

  4. Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 inch  
    • I wanna get it because i wanna watch show on bigger screen lah, i know phone can watch and its already big enough, use this i can watch show and use phone at the same time! 



I almost forget i have one more most IMPORTANT things to do....

*1 MY O LEVEL FEE.  

I got to pay this myself cause i can't use any edusave as i'm private candidate, so this should be the top 1 list with star on it and then after that i will continue to do what i want to do... 

I REALLY NEED TO SAVE UP, I ONCE TOLD MY SECONDARY 4 TEACHER THAT I WANNA EARN 1 MILLION WHEN I REACH 30 YEARS OLD, LOLS. 

Last time can say so easy, but how to earn so much if i never work? Seat at home can earn 1 million ? if yes i think not only i want to have it everyone also want it! 

Dear money, 
I will spend you wisely, i will not overspend. 

I must not overspend it! IF not i don't know when i will fulfill my wish list.. 

This time really got to save up, i got so many things to do yet i got so little time and money, why like that? 

I have a lot of time but i got not enough money, why i say i got not enough time is because i wanna go for my O level and start my Early childhood course early and get a job fast, I don't wish to waste more time.. I already waster a lot of time so i can't waste anymore time.. 

I know i will be very tired/stress but the result at the end its worth for me to be tired/stress at a mean time (now).. 

When my friends hear my plan in everything taking o level and early childhood course, they say that they can feel how tight my schedule is and ask if i have time to rest? 

Answer is, Yes! I got time to rest although the schedule is super scary at the moment but take a look at it slowly, its worth! I will find time to rest i won't be so stupid let myself become so stress/tired although the subject i never study before all i have to do is keep on study and study.. But i know when to rest.. That's why i plan to go overseas to relax before i got tied up by all things.. 

Support me! Don't pour cold water on me! I made this decision myself! All you need to do is support me and that's it. You got to know i have not been studying for like 4 years. so please shut your bloody mouth up if you wanna pour cold water on me, go pour on yourselves then. 

IF you don't wish to support me just fuck off,if you continue to pour cold water on me i'm gonna just pour back on you. An eye for an eye! Understand ? 

This is not easy, mouth say very easy but when you really do it, it takes up a lot of your time and its not easy at all.. 

Thank you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment