Monday, October 13, 2014

Sometime i really hate myself.



Seriously.. Last warning!!! Stop giving me stress at work. I will let you know if i'm ready to get that fucking medicine  list. Stop telling me that when and when you will give me. I still got my O level to study you think i'm so smart that my IQ 200 ? If yes why am i working there i could work somewhere else. Sometime i'm thinking how the others can tolerate you for so long. 




 

TIME  is running fast and i got so much things not yet done, I'm so tired of it and i wish that i can just stop the time or just forward it. I'm really tired of what i seen at work and then i have lot's of to-do list to be done. SO.. STOP STRESSING ME!!  



My to-do list is like no ending, i have to finish as soon as i can, and then the time i have seems to be too little.. WHY??? When i wanna do something the time is like running so fast as if like there is no tomorrow. WHY?? Am i too slow or i too fast ? My to-do list is like getting longer and then the time is getting shorter. Wtf. 

What should i do? I can't give up !! I must do all the things in my list!!
But sometime i'm so stress!! And my friend say my to-do list is super long and my schedule for to finish all is too tight. I might explode!!!

I know what i'm doing.. And the outcome is what i want it to be.. I know i will be in deep stress as i got lesser time for myself, i know i will be in deep tiredness if i continue to do all this to make myself finish all work at a short time. 

NO ONE can help me do it, only i , myself can do it.. 
有苦说不出.. I have to suffer in silence in order not to let anyone worry. I feel so sick and tired when i go to work. What to do? The work time is like 2 hours on weekday and 5 hours on Sunday, I should count myself lucky as the place i'm working is near my place. And just happily work for few hours and off i go. 

I choose the work myself, And i'm luck i found one and work immediate.. 

I can't complain about it cause i'm the want who want to get it...  



I never know it could be so tough, till i start work at that night. I got so shock and i wonder why there is so many people? Wanna get MC and don't want work on Monday as they get Monday Blue. Or they really sick? I myself also sick to work on Monday as Sunday play too much and i want everyday to be holiday! 

I'm so tired and the work seems to be much tough, I wonder how much stress they want to put on me? I already tolerate the shit that lady boss tell me and the only thing i can do is say is 
"嗯,啊,噢" Uh, Ah, Orh, when i answer all question and when time she ask me i go any question i say no she will continue to talk non stop.. Wtf, machine gun leh, repeat non stop. Ask question before and all i get the answer is non stop repeating. I almost faint ask one thing only repeat so many time for what? 



Sometime, i feel like scolding back, i really got enough of it, i really hate people who nag at me when i already know what to do. For what keep telling me same thing all over again? And in my heart  i look like the sticker, super angry! Seriously how to tolerate her ? The others who work there like 6 -10 years i wonder how they really tolerate there? Maybe their EQ very good, and my  EQ too  low... 

I'm getting really pissed off at times. I have to train my EQ to  deal with them. IF not i will grow a lot of grey hair and get more stress. Come to think next week got to work with lady boss in afternoon for 5 days i feel like dying, i really don't know what shit she going tell me again and how many time i got to sweep the floor at there. 
They are like KILLING ME SOFTLY!    WTF!



 On one find day i will sure explode when i reach my limit of tolerating !!! SO please, stop nagging at me and let me get sometime to breath in and out. Nowadays no more fresh air causes got HAZE and i got nose allergy so i'm already feel uncomfortable at time when the psi hits 60 above.. 

So please , Don't nag at me anymore, i feel so stress when you tell me this and that.. I already plan what to do on 2015 and please don't put too much hope on me that i could help you work all time.. I need to study as well, I've tell you over and over again that the o level subject most of it i never study before and i have not study for exam for 4 years! So i need more time to study and all you can do is let me follow my schedule and not follow the want you give me. 

You say study the whole day i will feel boring.. But you don't know this, i won't feel boring i only have ??? all the way cause many things i don't know i have to check myself and then study! YOU THINK I SO FREE? 

You don't know many things happening in exam, so please don't say like take exam is such a easy job for me. I don't have IQ 200 brain, if i have i should be dame happy with it and i would already finish all the exam and now i won't working with you i already working in my dream job in school. 

STOP  PUSHING ME SO MANY THINGS. THE LIST PLEASE GIVE ME WHEN I ASK FOR, I THINK THIRD WEEK OF NOVEMBER OR IN DECEMBER. I ONLY GOT ONE BRAIN. I ONLY REMEMBER THINGS I WANT TO REMEMBER, SO PLEASE DON'T TRY TO HARD.. I GOT TO REMEMBER WHAT I STUDY FOR MY EXAM SO DON'T ASK ME GO REMEMBER ALL THE LIST YOU GIVE ME. IF YOU KEEP ON FORCE ME THE ONLY THING YOU GET IS I QUIT THE JOB. THE REASON WHY THE GIRLS CHOOSE TO LEAVE NOT BECAUSE OF THEY LAZY OR WHAT IS BECAUSE OF YOU, GIVE TOO MUCH STRESS. 

YOU KNOW WE ALREADY GOT SO MUCH STRESS FROM SCHOOL, OURSELVES AND FROM HOME. YOU PLEASE STOP ADDING IN. WE WILL EXPLODE! 

THANK YOU, 
HOPE YOU READ THIS!    





No comments:

Post a Comment