Thursday, October 9, 2014

What a day.

I'm sooooo tired at work, wonder why??!!

I only work 2 hours per day and i feel so tired, i really wonder what happen to me. Is it because i don't like the job that's why i always feel so tired when i go work?

Actually i don't really want to work at clinic, i wanna go back kindergarten to work, I LIKE CHILDREN more then FACING PATIENTS in the clinic..

The more i stay there the more i feel so tired, am i stress? Well, so called stress, I don't really like the job at first cause i not use to it, now slowly getting use cause no choice, the place is near my house i just walk over will do and only 2 hours per day okay lor..

But but but, weeks later i'm going work in morning shift, noon shift.. That's killing me softly, i can work at night with the lady i'm working with currently and i know morning i still see her.. The mean reason is on afternoon, I HAVE TO WORK WITH THE LADY BOSS!

Worst day for me! Not she don't know how to teach , is because she teach me i feel so blur, her mouth say slowly learn, but her mind keep on pushing me to learn as fast as i can. Hello! you are the want say slowly learn and don't be stress but then you pushing me to hard, i learn till i wanna quit the job. YOUR MOUTH SAY AND ACTION DO DIFFERENT!!

Pushing me to hell? NO WAY, THE OTHER WAY ROUND, I PUSH YOU IN THEN!! TRY ON ME! I can just leave the place.. Do you know why those girl who work part time there never stay on? Because of your attitude towards them, see how others teach them, slowly means slowly and never ask them faster faster. You pushing people to far, and all you wanna do is push them to hell quietly.. Seriously work with you i feel like quitting as soon as possible! leave then see your face again..

Don't push people till limit we not your child, the way we do things and the way you want us to do is different, Your kids are train from young but us no leh, we have our own way and its train from young, although our parents want us to do as fast as we can when we are young but as we grow up we have our own time own target to do things. DON"T TRY TO CHANGE US, WE KNOW WHAT WE DOING!

I really feel like going off, but i can't cause job hard to find, wtf..  Want to leave also hard, wait! I'm LEAVING THE JOB NEXT YEAR! Whoohoo! I just want the time to come fast. Don't ask me to stay on blah blah blah come back on weekend, let me think about it, my future is more important then working there for you, UNDERSTAND? At there see the patients all day no sick also going become sick, i rather see kids having fun learning things,sing song, play game and do work then see the medicine and read what doctor write and then type it out.. Sometime i'm thinking why i understand wtf doctor is writing on the paper, if i were to let other people see i think they also don't understand..

SERIOUSLY GO PAPERLESS PLEASE!!! SAVE THE EARTH SAVE THE TREES!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment