Thursday, October 2, 2014

CHILDREN DAY.

At my era, children was fall on 1 October.. and now i think they change it to the first friday of the month ( if i'm correct) 

So.. now in the early 20s, i don't get any children day present, lols, adult already still wanna get children day present... 

When we are children, we want to grow up fast cause we want to stay out late(maybe), don't want study.. But when we become adult, we want to go back to children time, don't need work.. 

So complicated.. Hahahaha... 

Children, 

Listen study hard! Get good result! Get a good job!!
Want to enjoy? No problem, holiday can enjoy, sometime feel stress cause worry about next term and exam but then no choice, even i have been through it so i know how it feel. I also hate the mix feeling, want to enjoy but can't enjoy.. Worry this and that!

Now grow up worry even more.. Hahaha.. 

Worry about what ? Work & Money. WHY? 

Cause if you got no job you won't get money, and you have to worry about the bills, that come to your letter box monthly. 


I bet now a lot people that, if you don't have a very high degree or  cert never mind still can work, as long as you willing to learn. 

But, if the company not willing to hired you how? I know many company don't look at what degree/cert you have, they only want to know this YOU GOT EXPERIENCE? IF yes they most likely will hired you , if not they will let you wait,but if they in need of people and willing to train you then good luck you got the job, please learn as many as you can.. 

As a human, we gossip about people we dislike and also sometime push all blames to them and see they got scolding, and then seat there shade crocodile tears, go tell them ' it's okay, last time we also like that' when you know you are the want that cause them in trouble. Right? 

In school also like that want, follow the people you like and be friend with them, mix around with them, then those nerd want ignore them because they not cool.. 

Am i right ?? 

And then one more. You got any friend/ people you know is those actor/actress?

I seen before, during my school time, and now i still see a lot.. Some even older then me, wtf. Long term actress!! Act so well mediacorp never ask you go join them? What a waste! 

Well, let me say it in short, 

you don't wish to mix around with the person, just don't meet up then he/she. Don't be that kind of person who say we meet up tomorrow with others, then end up gang up with others never show up! wtf, if you don't want meet then don't meet lah, you can not last minute inform want meh? must ask then say, you gang up with others also, all don't say! wtf, i bet now nobody want to meet you and also you are too busy in you own bussiness/work. 

I tell you, since you like that, don't act anymore, too disgusting, your family, your child , your husband/wife can tolerate you, your friend can as they know you are such person, but outsider see already want to vomit! PLEASE! STOP! I see already want to vomit!! 

Oh one more thing, i think your friend never tell you right, they don't like you also, you go around and spreed how bad he/she behind of them then infront of then, aiya, why you so good want, help me buy things. thank you leh, i like it very much, blah blah blah.. Erm, listen already want to slap you! 

Mediacorp never ask you go sign contract with them is a waste. You should go leh. 
I'm good enough i never say who you are, but if you know who i'm saying you are smart.! 

[P.S that person i'm talking about not my friend but i do have one friend whom is almost the same. -_-''']

Now, i should be getting my paid yesterday, but i never get it, wtf! Last night i was telling the other girl whom i working with, if i don;t get my pay tomorrow( today) i won't work anymore! Lols

Then today i received a text say i can collect my pay today. Lol.. 

If you ask me am i tired of working , i can say ! YES! although i work 2 hours per day i feel tired, see the face until i tired!! Never mind i got my plan already work then go for my exam, pass then go for my course then say bye bye to the current work place. 

You say won't stress me ask me slowly learn, but you say say only. I work only 3rd day you almost pass me a long list to ask me remember, wtf, you tell me slowly learn and 3 months later then give me the long list, then within 3 day you already want to pass it to me, this want call slowly learn? wtf, you too much! 

I can quite whenever i want, reason is YOU GIVE ME TOO MANY STRESS! you say and do like got different, and also you love to nag a lot.I hear till i want to use glue to glue you your mouth.. 

And please , you are the want ask me learn slowly, so don't push me to the end and ask me learn asap, i can learn fast and i know i will make mistake, cause too many thing to remember and then i worry i do wrong then i will have stress, once i have stress i will start to think a lot then when come to work will make a lot mistake.. 

Is this what you want?  Work under you once in noon time, i feel like killing myself! Understand? if you expect me to work longer stop telling me things i don't need to learn now, you are the want who say can slowly learn and you are the want whom giving me stress.. 

Everyday i tell myself, never mind its going to be okay, i got to earn money for my study and also self use, bare with it. if others can i also can! You tell me i stress or not, tired or not? 

No television and  no radio cause you wanna save electric, this i understand but very boring!!

No eating, cause you want to keep the place clean but if suddenly hungry how? gastric pain how? and also the place is not that clean i everyday see fly,bugs and all wired wired want all i never see before. wtf!  

FML! No checking phone( when nobody, why can't check phone? if got important message how? if got people need my help how? if that person dying i also can't help cause i can't check my phone for message and called, NOBODY ALSO CAN"T TAKE OUT AND SEE WTF!

You can check phone, read newspaper see video in the room. We outside can't do anything! Only stare and see the cardboard and repack the thing again and again , sweep the floor and then NOTHING!! We don't even get a chance to check our phone, read news or see video!! 

FML.. BORING! Nobody let us rest awhile lah! Check phone see Facebook/Instagram, or read email, news.. sometime also can see video right! We can use our phone don't need to use the computer as you worry it will spoil! 

IF you ask me last time i work at kindergarten, i got take my phone out and check facebook , instagram, email and read news or watch video? YES! I did check my facebook and instagram when the kids is doing their work and don't need my help! Or when they having lesson cause i always seat behind and then look at them i can take my phone out and see for 1 min i also happy, when we have lunch with kids i also can eat ad check my phone, read some news few minutes i also happy. 

Work for you, my phone ring i also can't answer! I can't even check my whatsapp for message or read a simple 3 min news, or watch a 5 min or less video. 
Sucks ttm. i know i got to work but hello, nobody also don't allow me to rest? If everyday so many people there must be something wrong! Either they never recover or they drag too long then see doctor, but everyday got people i feel so weird!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment