Monday, November 3, 2014

Many things happening.


Many things happening and i got no time to post..

Hello, November!! Please be a good month for me! Thank you..


So.. Start with

Work.

It's always the same old thing! And i really don't understand why one things can repeat so many time... And also i wonder why the people who visit the clinic so many things to ask. Google gives you the answer already although sometime is different but at least there is a answer for you but only give you (????)  question marks.
I want to close on time you make me wait and wait. Seriously! i want to go home early to rest lah ! FML.

I'm not going to work there like forever! I got my dream and i'm going to fulfill it, I want to be a teacher not a clinic assistants. I rather kids call me teacher, i won't stay there for long so don't waste so many time on me, train me now and i will leave soon, im sorry but this is what i plan and going to do.. I can go back and help when im super free but don't expect too many days i need to rest as well.

Oh ya. Just got a notice that i go to work morning and night for 5 wednesday, Fml, actually i ask to work at night only but now i go to work at day time as well. Wtf, i want go market with my mum also can not.. and i going off for 3 day next week one day is i ask for it the other two is given by them. During december, i ask for another day off again, haha. i not stupid ok, earn money also must make sure i rest.

And then January 2015 i got to ask for leaves again and on March 2015 also, who wants to work on birthday? To me Birthday is NO WORK DAY, DON'T EVER ASK ME WORK ON MY BIRTHDAY!! 

Family time.

Have a nice family time together over the weekend,

Went prawning, I can say my arms are sore already as we got to set the fire so we can bbq the praw we caught. First time we go only manage to catch about 5 prawn only. Then the second time we go we catch about 30 prawn.. Lols.

The place its near jurong bird park.. I been there twice, and i can say the later you go the more people will be there, We go around noon time, and already many people..

You can bbq the prawn you catch or you can bring home if you want..

 Hai Bin Prawning 

HAI BIN J @ JURONG

241 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, The Village, Singapore 629143
Tel: +65 6265 2598
Bus: 194, 251

No comments:

Post a Comment