Tuesday, October 21, 2014

HELL work day 1

OMFG!!  Yesterday that dame computer got upgrade and then the system can't use. Then boss nag nag nag.. Wtf! My problem ? I offer to help but you say NO! Let's see who will win.  I offer to help you don't want you think what very easy to do?  You also don't know how to some window 8 upgrade to 8.1 . Thank you it can't even downgrade all you have to to is get an It man to come and do for you, so simple yet you still so stupid , I can help you get it done asap you don't want and say you can do it, you don't even know how to do it and still yaya papaya.  What a joke!!!

I really don't know what to say you old fashion!! People wanna help you say no.  Okat then, I'll waiting and see who win in the end you say what shit I don't even wanna remember. Wtf remember only waste my brain memory space.

I see how long you can do it,

Wtf.  Early morning scare me to died!  Boss so early come do that computer.  Okays fine He get someone do. What an old model applaction.  Omfg.  So many problem Please update that fking system wonder why the system need old version..

My hell  work day really no joke seriously !! I dont know i can do it or not i feel like leaving
Apply for new job then.

I work because I want earn money for my own things. I want go travel.

Work see what will happen in the noon time, work with lady boss!!

Hell work day 1 seriously not a joke.

I need mask to be prepare if not I think I will age dame fast too stress!! Wtf!!


Noon time at work.
I got lock outside the clinic back door . I don't have key so I got to wait for them to open the door.. So  when I reach I text the lady boss to open door for me, the first things she ask me is... Are you the want who bang the front door ?? I'm like wtf?! I bang for what ?? Eat full nothing to do meh?? Not me la I bang my hand will pain!! My hand is so so so percious why must go hit the front door ?? Crazy..


Work with lady boss, seriously no ideal how long i can take it! I had enough of it, hoping this week faster pass by and i shall stop see her..

I suddenly feel that, i'm dying when i face her during noon, she seems like ask me do this and that and then nag a bit then continue do things again..

Can let me do the way i want it to be? Don't keep on ask me hurry hurry, the more hurry the more i do wrong.. Did i own you anything? I feel so tired when i work with you why like that? I just want to go home and sleep cause its raining in morning and noon time..

I just want an easy and peaceful week that's all, don't give me problem!
Thank you!

Finally its public holiday and i can rest don't need see your face, if not i just want to run away and never want to go back again!!!

Let me have a peaceful week ahead, and i shall get another job so i can earn more...
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment