Friday, October 17, 2014

sound stupid.

Seriously why they make thing go in a stupid way?

Want go paper less then please make the effort to make it like everything gonna be paper less.

Don't know will it last or not for paper  less lah.  Why go paper less you will down is it??  Wanna save money then go paper less and save all the cost on buying paper!!

I don't want to read what you writing so troublsoem and the words fking stupid hard to read sometime I read until I want to die, so hard to see..



I just feel so tired and then ask you use computer to keep it, you say very tired and then scare computer spoil , there is person call It man who repair computer. Wtf like that also want to save???

Anyway.  I'm not gonna stay long at there once I finish my o level and then got my early childhood programm I will leave.  Who want to stay there like forever?

I work there earning kinda of little I work at kindergarten more better like within a month or so I can leave for holiday. But with you I must work like forever till I save enough..  if you ask me work when I'm free I Maybe will do so. Extra earning. But for long terms I don't thinkso ..

I really need holiday badly.  I super stress by you and im like having pimples popping out lor, even got period also not like that right. I may get 1 -2 when period coming lah but now I have like 3 -4 fking irritating I super stress with you.

Force me to the limit of mine. If I can choose to work at other kindergarten or clinic I will choose kindergarten. My heart is not at clinic I miss those kids i have been with for months working there.  At clinic you say and ask me do different I feel like slapping you.  But you boss I can't.  I only say say okay okay and okay.  Wtf.

I really wish you seen this. I'm so irritated by you. Really. I got pissed off by you. I see you I feel like im having unlimited stress coming from you super strrss.

Anyway i treat it as diet. Thank you for free diet class if anyone want to go diet look for a boss whom can stress you. Oh ya, you may have a problem in your period too. Think again what yout want your boss to stress you with. Everytime I'm with lady boss I feel that  I can digest super well. And then for stomach ache..

Please read this. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment