Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My weekend.

4 October 2014 Saturday 

Due to my carelessness. I deleted both video in my phone and I totally forgetten that I Haven post in my blog..

OK so now I copy the link from my instagram.  And then post here.

Video 1 .
Address:  158 Rochor Rd Singapore 188433
Ramen Keisuke, Tonkotsu King - Four Seasons at Bugis Village

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/KeisukeTokyoSG/timeline?ref=page_internal

Photo from google 

First try this ramen at (Tonkotsu king four season) ramen restaurant.  They offer you a paper to choose what type of ramen you want, they are according to season Spring,Summer,Autumn,Winter and King Ramen.
 After you order the ramen, you have to write your name on the paper so the will deliver the right ramen to you without any mistake. It's super fun.

 Photo from google.

Step 1 : Choose of ramen , I choose Summer Ramen,
Step 2 : Topping, I choose Flavored egg
Step 3 : Taste : Soup  I choose Light, Chicken oil I choose Less oil  Noodle Texture, I choose Normal.
Step 4 : Ingredient you DON'T WANT. I choose, ALL. Not picky at all.
IMO: The soup is kinda salty for me although i choose light i manage to finish all but not the soup,
It's nice and the price is reasonable too $16+ and 7% Gst, We 5 people go and eat, and total bill is less then $100, two of my friend ask to top up ramen and each bowl is about $2+ ( i forget the price but not more then $2).

Thank you for the treat, next round i will treat!! (^_^)

Sorry not many photo of the store as all of us are too hungry. So there is the link of the video of the ramen
 http://instagram.com/p/tuk_-JjTtN/

For more info, go to their Facebook page.

Video 2.

First try this tai parfait. It's nice and the price is alright, I love it.. Enjoy the video.
They have those normal want, and i love the want that they have topping on top and it taste like they pout mochi in it, soooo yummy.
Note, When you eat the want with topping and if you choose macha with azuki bean please be careful when you eat till the end if it, there is macha at the end oif the tail, i eat till all over my shirt, super silly of me. Anyway first try so don't know that, next time will remember, GO AND TRY, YOU WILL LIKE IT. (^_^)
Enjoy~
http://instagram.com/p/tu2u6ZDTm4/


5 October 2014 Sunday

CCK Farm visit.

Take bus at the bus stop opposite mrt station, pay $1 for the bus fair.

You will get to visit the farm in there, They have coffee shops in there provide zi cha, and also you can buy fish, egg from there.. Plus you can go for prawning session., i spend about 5 hours there prawning. We only manage to catch 14 prawn..

The uncle is very friendly, he teach us how to catch the prawn, and he help us to catch, my prawn swim away when i was trying to pull up.. Lol. Go and try its fun.

Have a fun and tired day there, the food there is worth for try, its not very costly at all, pay about $50+ you will get to eat  about 5 dish of  food with rice.

Address :  67 Sungei Tengah Road, S(699008)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/farmartcentre
Website : http://farmart.com.sg/

Enjoy the video..


No comments:

Post a Comment