Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Where's my Holiday?





Oh my!! I want to go holiday but then my pocket looks like the picture.. 
I overspend all my money on things i don't need. wtf! When i see the things i just buy it kinda never think, then buy already happy for awhile then when want to go somewhere i will be like oh shit! No money ! Where my money go to?? Then it turn out that i buy too many unnecessary things. 

When then i can control myself to stop buying things i don't need at all. Something is wrong with me, see already want to buy, buy already then regret.. Never keep on think and think of it then buy already no use at all.. Wtf! I seriously need to save up and then i have to really control myself.. If not i forever don't need buy the actual things that i really need... 

I plan to go overseas on March 2015, after i check the place i want to go, BORACAY located at Philippians. For just 6 days i need about $900-$1000 per person ( air ticket, hotel and money exchange).  My god, by just calculate the air ticket and hotel it cost about $600 per person. 

If i never use my money that i earn, i think by December 2014 i can go already..
SO THIS IS WHAT I DONE TO MAKE MYSELF HOLIDAY-LESS.. 
All thanks to myself. wtf! 

NOTE TO MYSELF, SAVE THE MONEY I EARN AND GO OVERSEA ON MARCH 2015 TO CELEBRATE MY 23 BIRTHDAY!  PLEASE SAVE UP! THANK YOU! 


Those keep on go holiday want, please don't laugh at me okay, although i never go does't mean i can't go, is because i overspend my hard earn money on things (half need half don't need) end up i can't go. Fml. 

Now


I tell myself this, i got to go holiday on March 2015, to celebrate my birthday and also go and relax myself. 

I know the place i want to go is kinda expensive, but i will keep on save up till the day i can go there, so now i just go to place whereby its not that expensive, anyway, don't ask me go Malaysia, take bus can already blah blah blah, I want go Penang i know it's also Malaysia lah but different a bit, i a way you need to take airplane.. 

Go Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan? Wait a few more years can? Now i want go others place first.. 
Bali!! Yes.. I haven check the price yet.. Will check and compare with others.! 
Hong Kong, i want to bring my nephew go Disneyland, so give me a few more years to save up. I did promise him to bring him go.. So wait till i save enough i will bring him go, 
Then Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Give me some more time.. Will go but not fast. Save some more first.. 

Tigerair got sales now, can go check it out. And then Scoot airline also have sales..

Now i got to save save save and then march 2015 off i go for holiday! Whoohoo! 

Can't wait for it..


One more thing,

I got too many things to get again wtf. First i going to get my Note 4 in march as the contract is ending. The last time i get my note 2 i spend about $200++ then now i don't know how much but i think still around the price $200++. 

Then i got to go get the books to study and also pay the O level exam fee, but i think the exam fee is around April onward? .. Fml, there goes my money again. thank you. 

So am i able to go holiday on march 2015? It is still a BIG BIG question mark ?? 

STOP BUYING THINGS I DON'T NEED!  DON'T BUY DON'T BUY DON'T BUY!! IT'S USELESS SAVE THE MONEY FOR HOLIDAY. THE ITEM BUY ALREADY NO USE AT ALL, SO DON'T BUY







No comments:

Post a Comment