Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WTF.

Seriously wtf, next week gonna be the most stressful day for me in the noon time and i have to hear all nagging from lady boss, work with her is like going hell.

She don't even know why those girls she hired choose to leave when they know they have to face her the next day..

First, when work with her you have to be super alert and then whatever she say just nod your head.. And then i have to stand there see the medicine for a long time to remember what is for what..

Second, you have to understand what doctor is writing, i think i'm smart enough when i first day go work i roughly know what is what.. some people really don't understand for the first time but surprise i know..

Third, you will get nagging/scolding if you do wrong thing, wtf.. you think i want do wrong is it? you smart come out and do it yourself, you never teach me how i know, plus i know some you should be happy already. i already learn as much as i can already..

I only work how long ? You expect too much from me. I only work 23 days wtf you want from me? I already learn very fast.. What shit you want?

If wasn't for earning extra money and its near my house, i won't choose to work there, you think very nice to work there??

The staff there is friendly and nice, the only thing is YOU! YES! IT"S YOU !! If you treat the new staff that work for you god enough and don't nag nag nag or scold i think they willing to work for you.. See what you done to chase all people... The two staff who works for you for a long time they have good EQ to stand all the shit from you..

Where to look for such loyalty stuff? I'm not that person, if i don't like the job that much i only put 40% passion in it.. I work there because i want to learn more things and earn money.

So don't push me too hard, if over my limit i will leave. You want someone who work there for you like forever, but hell no, i want to work as preschool teacher and not forever stuck there and work for you.

You tell me got staff work there then go work at other place they don't like so they choose to go back work for you again.. Hello! I'm not that person. My dream is to be teacher. I know teacher will be stress but work with you i more stress, already feel like quitting when i first day go work..

IF you ask me choose again what i want, i tell you i won't choose clinic assistant, i will choose to be preschool teacher, i know kids will try to make you angry and some make so problem and teacher have to settle it, work with you do wrong you either start scolding or nag non stop.. wtf worst thing is other clinic let staff eat when they work and when they are too hungry but you , no this no that, check phone also can't!

WTF! Nobody can't see phone is it? You can read newspaper see phone see video, then we see air... Please we also want freedom to check our things leh, you know work there is like in school, no this and that, but you know now school also allow kids bring phone..

Don't be such old fashion! We not you puppet or whatever.. We know when to play phone when to work. You know when to work when to read newspaper and see video we also can!!

Thank you!

Anyway, i hope you read my post!!! Seriously i'm in deep deep stress when i see you!

Let me tell you, when i ready to move to next step i will ask the list from you, don't ever push it to me! i will just tear it in front of you cause i'm not ready and you keep on push it to me, i should burn it away, more fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment