Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hell work 2 and 3

Been super busy since yesterday, and worst is i end my work at 1330 pm and then have to go back and work on 2pm!! Wtf, i where got time eat lunch?? I bought one packet of chicken rice home and then walk as fast as i can and then eat as fast as i can after that go work again.. Why must ask me stay till so late crazy then other can't do meh?

Then today , all thanks to one report super URGENT! Don't know why they so slow keep on call and call then come in noon.. I seriously get very tired of all the shit..

Please let me get over all those day there. It's so so so wrong to get a clinic job and also at those old fashion and super boring place? I don't know why i will end up there!!! Fml...

I apply for other job no reply. Wtf they really want? I don't understand, email to jobs central also never get any news, why ?? I need extra job badly, and i want to go overseas!!

I just wonder how am i going work there the clinic till next year, and whats more in November till December first Wednesday i got to work in morning and night, wtf! all thanks to some course! Thank you ! Kill me please, i hate working in morning !!!

Oh, one more,
Dear Monday and Tuesday! Please be good to me and let lesser people come and see doctor, wtf they sick no sick also come, why?? fake mc? don't want work don't work la then quit the job then...




Seriously is my last warning to it, i got bored at the job, i just want to change it! The more i stay there the more i feel so tired and stress!

I wonder why so many people loves go see doctor as and when they like, why?

And then, Boss! Lady Boss!!
Please stop nagging and then also , stop scolding people! Wtf, Boss keep on scold people! Eh, you scold some more lah, they give you money want ok, scold lah! i see if they will come back again,

But some still come back...

I want to leave the job as fast as i can, i don't wish to stay there anymore, what kind of place is that?

All thing so old fashion, i think they need a new fashion blood flow in to change all things!!

Please do so to change, fml i feel so block when i work there.. I lost all my speech and also i keep on have headache !





Thursday went movie with taaz...

Let's be cop..

Nice movie i laugh a lot and also i kinda destressed when i watch it, although i having hard day i still enjoy,
Thank you bff!

In the movie i laugh a lot and i really feel better. In the movie i just forget how i tired i am and i just want to finish the movie in happy mood..,

Although i really feel like closing my eye to rest as i'm tired but still i never do it.. Every scene is so nice and worth to watch..

I want to end the job fast and then also leave the clinic... I won't bother to go back there again, the medicine never works on me but then one thing really works is the cream, either my mum want to apply for join pain and muscle ache or the want to apply on my eye as my eye got a small things grow which irritate me very long now its gone, so the cream works.. Not the pill!

Anyway, i will have time to rest, and i will save up for my holiday as well...

I want to go back to kindergarten and look for the kids, school holiday and public holiday school is close!!

I will find sometime and go back visit them!!









No comments:

Post a Comment