Thursday, November 27, 2014

Nightmare.


The worst come to the worst is... Having NIGHTMARE!!!

Wtf.. My worst nightmare ever, i sleep also can dream that i'm working and then keep on ask me this and that as if i'm a wonder women who can do all things asap... Why at night also want to hunt me!!??

Why must hunt me when i'm asleep and then make me so tired working, i seriously hate that place till max, the drawer make my leg got a big big patch of bruises and it swollen as well.. wtf!  And i got to rub all day in order to let it recover.. Super pain okay!!!!

I sick also got to work, and i have been coughing at night, last night cough non-stop feel like slapping myself why keep on cough i almost cough my lung out.. I dame tired eat medicine also no use keep on cough.. WHY????

  I want my holiday!!!! *SOB SOB* ... Well my holiday starts next saturday and i can't wait for it.. monday i got to go work on morning and night.. All thanks to the course why must keep on have course for what??? Stupid max, i rather spend my monday at home resting and watch show.. Now got to work on morning, wtf.. Salary also never increase lor ask me work work work... Say will increase my salary but i don't think so cause you never tell me about my salary any more... ha. what a joke say will increase end up still same, i wonder how you calculate my salary why the way i calculate and you calculate different??? You eat my money? Why different from the way i calculate ? FML.. I make the right choice to work 4 day only starts on 2015 cause no point work there and then no time study cause you keep on ask em work work work like i;m super free don't need go out and then don't need rest, i never say don't mean i not tired i not wonder women okay.



I start to hate this job. 呸!!! I learn a lot but i hate seeing your face make me feel like vomit!!! Everytime i go work i will roll eye when i reach there and the moment you talk rubbish and i want to talk back to you i keep my cool cause i know you will keep on nag i hate it.. You don't dare me i tell you one find day i will explode and you will get it from me... Stop thinking your clinic is nice... Just f*king retro only!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment