Thursday, November 20, 2014

busy? stress? whatever!



I don't know what i want to do now.... I feel so tried of everything..

Work? HA! That's the worst job i ever have. I really don't like working there reason, I feel that i got lot's of stress given by them. You will say Clinic got what stress ? Ha. You try working there and you will know, Sometime not all clinic is the want we want them to be example all drug/mc key in by doctor and print out we just happily take it and give out. This clinic is like i need to look for cards and then doctor write i type and print, wtf, so old fashion right, i really hope the card got wet and then got white ants eat all the paper card plus got burn away more faster.. I really hate looking for cards!! FML.

Stress about what? Exam! Yes. Gonna take exam next year. Not even know what to study lor.. Why!!!

Work stress , study stress.. FML.. What things not stress?

Ha. Cry also no use at all.. LOLs...

Sometime  i'm thinking why i choose to work at that clinic? SO many place to ask why go ask them, Fuck, I never know they never change at all so old fashion what so retro want.

I feel kinda stupid to work there.. I can go look for office work want leh, but i choose not too.. Why?? If i can choose again i will go work at other place instead of the clinic, fml...


I just want to do well in my exam go to the course i want and then go work at the place i want... rather then stuck at that retro clinic ...... I feel like dying there... Old fashion place. Why can't they really change the style nowadays where got people like that style....




I choose the job i got to face it. wtf. i wonder what my brain thinking when i go ask for job. stupid max.. FML.. m

No comments:

Post a Comment