Friday, November 14, 2014

Getting tired.



Yes, imma getting tired of the job and i really kinda dislike it.. Seriously, Retro clinic... What a joke..  FML!

I wanna leave the place asap, i really can't take it anymore. Why? Simple. I dislike the method they work.. Especially, The Doctor(Boss) and also lady boss...

Well, lady boss still okay, anything tell her she will look in the matter and then try to change it, Boss. Fuck it. All the retro way, wtf, you think i will like it? NO.. So old fashion for fuck! If you reading it. Yes! I'm saying you...  Why you have a retro brain? GOD! Please don't be so retro already, now is 2014 not the era you are in year 40-60s! I not in the year so please don't drag me in to it, I born in 90s so i don't think i can follow your retro way, kthxbye!呸

Anyway, i already wear 3/4 pants to work, so please zip up your fucking retro mouth and stop nagging.. I already get enough of you. I wear t-shirt nothing wrong okay , a lot of clinic stuff also wear t-shirt.. You retro minded person go and see it yourselves okays. I wonder whats wrong with it.. You want me wear former to work as if im going wedding dinner meh? 2 hours only wear former shirt go you think i mad? I only know you mad!


Sometime i feel so sorry for the stuff who works for you for like years.. Hear all you nagging and scolding non stop and also please don't be a bloody hell idiot okay, we are human we can do wrong work at times as too many things come at once... You jolly well seat in there know what happen outside meh? People complain why not yet he/she turn, keep on ask and ask. You happily seat in there talk slowly be such a long winder person. wtf.呸

oh yes. YMCA.
I ask your teacher about the case that bringing biscuits to school, I just wondering if the kids were lying or what. Sounds so stupid about it, you ask them they say no, haha, who will dare to say yes? Stupid anyway i don't want anymore weird case happening again, SOUND SUPER STUPID !! Kids won't tell you they did it or not cause they scare you scold them, they secretly eat you also don't know right! Okay.

I need help, Where can i get this t-shirts in Singapore ? I really need to get one of it. Can i get in Bugis strees? Or any blogshop/ instagram selling it.. I wanna get one of each.

STFU T-Shirt 

WTF? T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment