Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WTF.

Seriously!!!



I wear shorts to wrong? Clinic can't wear shorts. Wtf.. Your clinic not air con is fan you know FAN fucking hot you know wear long pants ? You want hot die me is it? I at kindergarten also wear shorts.

Talk to me ask me wear long pants or 3/4 pants. Fine I wear 3/4 pants. Still say allow me wear t-shirt, Don't wear t-shirt wear what? Wear till go wedding dinner is it? STFU please.! I wear t-shirts to work nothing wrong okay. Other clinic stuff also wear t-shirt leh.. Got wrong? Please ! STFU. I really unhappy with you.!

At most i look for other job i quit and go only. You think you can give me the job only ? My god, I better look for other job, and off i go. WTF the more i stay there the more i feel like dying! YOU KNOW DYING!



I already try very hard to loss weight..So i can buy pretty clothes.. You can just shut up first? Don't need remind me i'm overweight aka FAT.. You better zip up your mouth i'm on fire already, the more i see you the more fire i have. Still dare to talk to me ! You got GUTS! Come i clap for you!! Very daring ask me change the style i wear. You good! I wear what is my problem you want image for your clinic please leh. weather fucking cold is it? Wear long pants? Want wear long sleeve or not? Cause very cold.

Old man! You see uhh! You Fucking happy stay at air con room enjoy air con! We outside no air con only FAN! You know FAN and Air Con different? You on fan don't on air con for one day lor. SO what is open air ? You think the wind very cold or the smell very nice?  Never use brain.. WTF.




I shall get two t-shirt for myself, One is WTF! the other is STFU! wear to work and the color must be black! The words must be BIG! I scare you can't see!


Oh ya, dear YMCA Childcare,
You teachers are blind or what? Kids bring biscuits to school you don't know want ? Why my nephew say his classmate bring and eat during tea break? You all never see or what? They can't bring cause you worry is unhealthy, but other kids bring you never see it or you close one eye let them eat as they already open it?

Please! We did pay for the food ( lunch and tea break) now what, they have to bring biscuits to school secretly don't let you know so they can eat during tea break? They take out you never see ? Are you sleeping? You should stop them right if they take out, still let them share? Oh my god!!! Good Job.!
Come i clap for you!

IF you stop them on time they won't take out and share with others, did you see it when they take out? No? Yes? If yes why they still get to share with others? You should ask he/she keep. If no, you just let them eat and you pretend you never see it ? So which want is it?

Today just not my day! WTF! I'm so angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment