Monday, November 17, 2014

I want HOLIDAY!!



I really need holiday. I'm so lazy to go work and i wish i'm having holiday right now... I don't feel like working already... HOLIDAY I MISS YOU!!!!




I seriously need to voice out to the lady boss that i wanna work 4 days only from the start of 2015.. I need time to study i not the genius kids who don't need study or just read and will remember it easily.. I'm not the kids who got tuition class.. I'm not student who is secondary school and teachers will give some tips on what to study for upcoming exam.. I'm doing self-study and i take exam as a private candidate, I NEED TO STUDY MY OWN! work for you i got time study ? You happy happy ask me go back to work got time study meh? I not ROBOT who just need to install thumb drive and then all information will just come out .. I'm human i need to study and remember it my own. YES!! MY OWN!!
So if i were to work 6 days for you i think i will become crazy.. Plus i don't have IQ 200!! I also wish i have IQ 200 so whatever i study it will be the most simple things ever.. BUT.. hell no , you don't push me to hard.. I will break down and turn crazy!!!


I got to voice out to you. Oh ya... IF you want to nag at me again i don't think i can hold anymore i will burst out and scold you upside down, you don't push me to hard, especially the doctor aka boss! Lady boss also.
I'm young i know i can learn a lot i know, but you think i interested in it? NO, NOT AT ALL!!! My heart not here, my heart is somewhere else....  I think i will explode very fast if i were to continue to be there, i got nightmare every night when i'm working the next day, HORRIBLE NIGHT MARE YOU KEEP ON NAG AT ME NON-STOP! SLEEP ALSO DON"T LET ME GO! NAG NAG NAG!! FML!!



I'm thankful you teach me how to go on diet in healthy way, and teach me a lot of things.. But when its time for me to leave i will leave.. You don't ever try to drag me back to help you.. I don't like it... I go work one time i feel like i'm dying when i'm there..



IF you reading it i will be really happy at it, cause you won't ask me again and again.. You know every time you nag at me my inner self look like the picture.. And i seriously hate you tell me things all over again and again.. That two picture is how i look every time inside when you talk to me...

I gonna look for other job..


   

No comments:

Post a Comment