Monday, November 24, 2014

Blah Blah Blah..




Sick.. Yet still need to work.. Haha. No rest at all.. Well .. Forget it..

I really got sick like from last wednesday.. Slight cough, till now sore throat, cough and slight flu.. wow.. I never even bother to see doctor.

You might be thinking i'm stupid right... Work at clinic see doctor lah, but hey wait a minute... You got to see if the medicine suitable for me or not...

Not i don't want to see is i really don't feel like seeing the doctor in the clinic i working, sorry to say the medicine there don't suit me at all... I rather go to other clinic pay myself and recover fast.. Then eat the medicine that don't work on me and keep dragging forever to recover...

So all i want to do now is study hard and leave that place, i feel like i'm dying at the retro clinic although i learn a lot but hey, i really hate that place.. Seriously hate it..



Alright.. No point keep on repeat on this, i got to hack care and work till i got my cert and run away fromn that place.... That's it..


No comments:

Post a Comment