Tuesday, November 25, 2014

sick but...

I is sick... But i still got to go work.. You think they will let me rest?? I want to rest but then i can't.. They won't allow... Sound so bad right.. No choice.....

I not having any fever so i still can work. Cough , sore throat and slight flu only. Work lor. I don't even bother to see doctor, Cough my lung out only what. sore throat never mind want cause strepsils save the day... Unless i have fever then i can rest at home if not haha., work !!!

I still eat those food that i need to avoid, eg. egg, chili and drink cold water.. I should avoid the food right but i still eat cause really nothing to eat already.. No chili food so taste less, eat too spicy and humid weather of course cold water save the day... Egg come on you eat maggie mee will add right and if you made egg sandwich also need egg right..

I think i think i think i really need go see doctor if i still coughing... I cough the most at nigh when i sleep.. I tell my mom i haven cough for 100 days never mind nothing will happen but then come to think my throat is dame pain when the moment i wake up.. i need more strepsils to save my throat.. Lols..



I really hate working on morning and i got to work tomorrow morning and then monday follow by wednesday!!! WTF.. I really very tired of it i just want to rest but its super hard.. 
I rest money won't come to me.. Should i change job? I see the job that come to me form job central all i don't know what the company doing and then i don't really like it... Why it is so hard to find a job nowadays, still say need people to work end up don't hired us. WTF.. Then don't say in need of people lah... Want people then please hired if not don't waste my time and your time.. 

Now school holiday a lot of student want go work.. and then many place is all student, Oh ya, retail shops who hired student please train them properly thanks. I got super angry at west mall llaollao cause is super long que and then they just nice have 3 new comer and the stuff are teaching them how to do this and that.. Hello, you teach i don't mind but you know one thing you one person teach 3 person follow you here and there plus when collect money all follow you.. The que is fucking long and everyone is waiting... I know you are training them but then can don't one person teach ???? Seriously everyone wait like 45 minutes.. 

I know you want to teach them how to do so when there is long que you all can speed up but then you go at least 2 stuff who knows how to do it right and they can help to teach right ? why must one teach all follow? 

I know you already tried your best to speed up but then please if you want to teach the new stuff i suggest that two people sever people and one learn how to take cashier got one stuff to do it so you could speed up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment