Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What the..




Seriously i don't understand why i must go work in morning shift ? Already say i can just come at night but end up i have to work in morning.. WTF! 
But it only happen for 5 Wednesday starts tomorrow.. My goodness, why must send them go course? Other clinic got go or not? Maybe have maybe don't have, but why you need to send people go? 
Then still never mind you December also send people go, but i smart i ask for off, i work and work till i going explode. All thanks to you. 

NOW YOU ASK I ANSWER, BUT FIRST LOOK AT THE PICTURE, THAT'S HOW I FEEL


My feeling. Look at the picture then. 
Still try to ask me how i feel working there. Oh please. What you want me to say? 
The Picture says all things. People there are friendly no problem. 
The problem is you. Yup. You & Boss. 
Ask me why i feel this way. Well read this then..

  1. I HATE PEOPLE NAG AT ME WHEN I WORK. I really dislike people nag and nag non stop, why must nag ? Say once enough already nag for what? Nag already things will be back to normal or will come back? Hello, no point cry over split milk, what has been done already done nag also won't back to normal, unless you have magic or you can turn back time.

  2. I HATE GET SCOLDING FOR NO REASON. Not my fault you come to me kpkb. I own you is it? I do the way they teach me, yet when do wrong things you kpkb at me, not i do want you come ask me like i know like that. I really don't know what you expect me to do ? Hello, ask me for fuck is it! Ask me i also don't know stop asking me stupid things i don't know. And please sometime you never say who know? GHOST KNOWS? I not the worm in your stomach knows what you thinking.

  3.  WHY? I know you will ask why. So here is it.

    Seriously, if you want to scold me come to me, don't need scold others, i know they more senior but hello, can you ask before you scold people. Outside fucking busy you know, you inside enjoy air con, watch video knows shit.

    You think what you give me my paid i have to give you face? HAHAHA, what a joke, i can quit anytime if you not happy with me.

    You can watch video inside the room, we outside stare at the air, medicine. Help you tidy up is no problem, but why we can't take our phone out to see our facebook, whatsapp and instargram? You can watch the video why we can't??? YOU BOSS SO??
  4. STOP TALK/SCOLD SO LOUD.. I NOT DEAF! wtf, you talk/scold so loud until outside can hear, you wanna scare people away, good job, you can do it all time. I tell you they will leave asap. You scold people so loud for fuck? You half deaf is it? Can't hear what you talking about, I dare you COME OUT THE ROOM AND USE YOUR FUCKING LOUD VOICE YELL AT US. AND THEN THE PEOPLE THERE WILL LEAVE!..


    I CAN BE A GOOD STAFF THERE, I CAN BE A BAD STAFF THERE. I CAN SMILE TO ALL PATIENTS, I CAN GIVE THEM A FACE LIKE THEY OWN ME 100 BILLION. YOU CHOOSE WHAT TYPE OF PERSONALITY YOU WANT FROM ME. I LET YOU CHOOSE.. GOOD OR BAD DEPENDS ON HOW YOU TREAT ME..  GOT IT?

    YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE? IF YOU DO I WILL DO TOO.. IF YOU DON'T I'M SORRY YOU GOT TO BLAME YOURSELF.

Tell you something.. Actually i dare to talk back to you, i'm super no manner to people who try to do things over my limit, Example, Nag/Scold for no reason. Not my fault come and say me. I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU FACE. 


I did talk back to you when it's not my fault and I got give you BLACK FACE/ UNHAPPY FACE like you own me money for once. I TELL YOU, DO NOT MESS WITH ME, 不要惹我!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment