Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December.

Hello, December..

So... Yesterday i work noon shift and i'm super tired i feel like sleeping, just wondering why peoplke loves to take mc on monday?? all monday blue? or weekend go chiong then monday overslept?

Lol.. Yesterday is like nobody till 2.45pm onwards so many people.. Wtf. Come at once make me so busy i suppose to meet my sis but end up i never meet her due to some crop up at work.. Alamak.. make me go home at 5 plus..

I just got to know that i can go for other course same as early childhood without an o level cert.. That means i can don't need go for exam already and the course is 4 months course.. So i can start work after study and i can quite then clinic job.. Whoohoo.. I can't wait to quite the clinic job, i really dislike the job everyday same old shit happen and non of my business become my problem.....


So fast december already and its going to be christmas soon ... This year my house no more christmas gathering all busy.. I miss the gathering we have every year this year so boring, this not free that go overseas no more gathering..
I think if its possible end of the month have gathering again count down together.. If not very boring nothing to do..

I never go out count down lah.. Lazy, no body call me go plus i hate crowed place.. So i never go count down before... hahaha.. if you want say me go ahead i not party queen so i never go, my friends they also never go as they dislike it too...

next month will be january 2015 wtf, so fast... I still not ready for chinese new year yet... hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment