Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Leave or don't Leave?

I really getting tired of this job. What stupid job. Seriously i never think before i go there ask for job! 

I always think that clinic job is easy want, cause the want i use to go doctor will key in the medicine and mc and print out then they just give and take money. The sticker got write this medicine is for what use.. So i though all clinic will be the same.... 

But.. But... But....

No.. Big no. I'm totally wrong!

Some clinic still need the clinic nurse to key in what doctor write... WTF!!! I have to read all the words doctor write and i'm dame bad at it. I really wanna kill myself when i try to key in whatever is written on the card... 

I own you want is it??? Then now have to work for you. If you are my parents i think you will have heart attack very fast when i turn teenager.. and its not normal want its those very worst heart attack... I will make you as angry all day.. Seriously nagging and nagging got use meh? I hate it a lot. STOP NAGGING! 

I just want to leave that place asap... I don't wish to be so old fashion on things and then only know things at there, the world is dame big and many things there to learn okay. If i were to stuck there i think i will die early.. 

You sometime never think. We not your puppet whom you can control. we have our life we have our feeling... Never say doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. IS we don't know how to say and sometime no point to say as you already say so many the more we say the more excuse you will give.. 

Come on, get a life!! Please. 
Don't be so old fashion. 

Course and course... Like no ending... Here one course there one course ! I want go for my own course also hard.. I had told you from the very beginning i will leave once i got my o level and course. You just want me to stay there and work for you. Hey, Come on.. The two girls is waiting for you to call them back . Call them please.. I want to go stop pulling me back and drag me to hell.. The hell is not suitable for me, you create it and its horrible. 

Although i learn a lot but please when its time to let me go, just let go... Don't pull me back and drag me to hell again.. I'm leaving to heaven not hell, this hell you continue to stay there for life's then. Let me go when the time is here... 

I got to go for my dream and you can't stop me from it.. No point holding me there whereby my heart is not there at all.. I already told you clearly what i want. I work there is because i want to earn for my exam fee that's it. the rest i will settle it my own... You think work there long i can earn my course fee? Haha. Big joke. 

With that little money i only can pay for exam fee, you know the course need like 3000 plus for a year plus. You think that little money you give me is enough for it? Even i save up don't use also not enough. Where got people don't use money want? Don't need eat,drink, buy clothes pay bills?? Big Joke!!! 

So when it time for me to go, LET ME GO!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment