Monday, November 10, 2014

Happening

Alright..


Nothing much happen this week expect i've been going IMM for like 2 days in a row. Went there get some things to cook and also there to buy fan.. YES. FAN.. Best Denki got sales at the atrium near Mcdonald. and the KDK FAN is dame cheap. I bought 2 fan at $198 which is $99 per fan and actual price is $105 per fan. Cheap right..




Oh ya. Wednesday lady boss talk to me for like 40 minutes instead for 30 minutes. Wtf.. Talk non stop, I seriously not interested working there yet you keep on ask me work for you, why not you ask the two girls who you terminate come back help when i never come? Easy right? I willing to learn but then i NOT INTERESTED. *roll eye*

Seriously why so man things to tell me, i really don't understand.. Oh ya, besides telling me things i don't feel like listening, lady boss taught me how to go on diet. She ask me to download this app call. My FitnessPal it will keep track on what you eat and calculate the calories you have intake. I have been using for 6 days not bad.. I'm working hard for diet.. Lols.

Anyway, I did voice out i hate people who nag at me. No point nagging as things won't change. So move on and then if the same old problem happen again we know how to handle no point nag for hours no point at all!!! Got it ? No point.

UPDATE.

Argh. why you keep sending people to course ? So irritating!!!! Wtf.

Im on leave on 30 nov and then how the fuck am i gonna get the keys and also monday how would the other girl open the door as she only have one main door key?!

Stupid max. Wonder how the door gonna open and im not ghost who can go through the door, i need to open up the door to go in.. goodness. why so many course for them to attend? just why?

I have no idea if i choose the right job at right place, so troublesome place. My goodness.

If I choose the wrong place please let me leave asap, i don't wish to waste my time there.. No point at all..

呸. 我呸 .

No comments:

Post a Comment