Thursday, January 15, 2015

Early Birthday Present

Happy girl ish me!!

Got myself a super duper early birthday present.. my birthday is like erm.. 2 months later on march but i get the present for myself first...

So hello Samsung galaxy note 4 Blossom Pink..

MY first pink phone.. well my previous phone Samsung galaxy note 2 white.




FYI! i love both of my phone because my note 2 batter had some problem so i decided to change it to note 4 and just nice the phone plan has come to the end so perfect timing!!!
I pay for my own phone, from my first Iphone 4 till now i purchase it all by myself. I save up money for my own phone, i go to work in order to save money to change phone. I change it because the phone has kinda problem not that i change it because i wanna use the latest phone. I use my iphone 4 for 3 years and then on my 21st birthday i change it to note 2...



Chinese new year in one month time... I'm happy can collect red packet lah!

Now still can collect faster collect if not later can't collect already, when you get older you feel so weird to collect it.. SO collect as much as i can now!!!!



WHAT I HATE IS THIS..

I have not seen some of my relative for like years or so.. Well they always say same things i heard till tired..

I know i fat lah don't need every year say, and don't kpo about my job title now!! Annoying max!!!

Fat! SO WHAT? GOT BLOCK TILL YOU WIFI?? ( i love this code i read it from someone post)

Work as what ? Why you wanna hired me to your company and pay me $10,000 per month  and go work as and when i like ? tsk! if not don't ask lah!


I already try my best to loss weight and just shut the f up when you see me on chinese new year, and please don't show off whatever shit you have right now cause i don't care at all. You have what is your problem i only care for my family and myself!! YOU? None of my problem lah i see you once a year only so i don't really wanna care unless you love to share with everyone!!!

OH YA, I'M SINGLE ! SO STOP ASKING ME WHERE IS MY BOYFRIEND!

IF YOU WANNA INTRO ME A GUY GO AHEAD!

ASK ME EVERY YEAR YOU NOT TIRED I ALSO TIRED... I THINK THIS QUESTION HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME LIKE 5 YEARS SOON WILL BE 6 YEARS.  FROM MY 18 TILL NOW 22-going 23, wtf, stop asking !! thanks!


Alright !

IF you are interested in baking and looking for recipes.

CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW!
lets-sharerecipes.blogspot.com

I will update more recipes over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment