Thursday, January 8, 2015

Busy Busy Busy


Busy at clinic.. Erm. just a question !! Why so many people see doctor ?? Very fun to see doctor ? Just wanna get mc right ? Alamak! Make me so busy key in this and that...

January only. Keep on take mc, then after that how? i think on 14 days mc right then keep on take still got enough to use for the rest of the year?? Can the old want brought forward??

I super busy yesterday. Although now don't need call name to ask them go in but when collect medicines still need to call name unless i call their number..

I really no time to meet up with bff already, they also busy but i know we will meet up again properly fastest is march on my birthday month. Yeah.. No matter we will fix a date and meet up together and all will sure attend.


OH MY!!!!!!  i think my something wrong with me.. I have been eating and eating wtf... the more i eat the more exercise i need to do.. I super worry i will put on weight again... but lucky i got exercise my weight is still well maintain.. phew.. worry max.. I just don't know why i can eat and eat till i got over load and start to feel super uneasy and then vomit.. 

I think my stomach got 'worm'.. LOL... I can simply eat and eat then after few hours i can eat again. WTF is wrong with me... I shall control eating!!!! 


I shall start exercise more, cause chinese new year is coming in one month times.. i got to look way better then last year!! Wtf.. I gonna eat less eat green and loss more weight!!! I want to be healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment