Friday, January 2, 2015

2015

Hello ~ 2015!!! 

I had an awesome day and i had a wonderful dinner on the last day of 2014.. 

Cheers to 2015!! Well. I didn't count down cause a bad headache attack me the very last few hours before 2015 arrived.

So i just pop pain killer and sleep till 2015! 
And then wake up at 00:06 the very new year to vomit. wtf.. 
People happily count down and sending message to wish everyone happy new year while me in toilet hugging toilet bowl and wish toilet happy new year... 

Conclusion is... I eat too much.. I eat for like 2 hours and my stomach can't take it and have a hard time to digest.. I'm not gonna eat and eat anymore my stomach/gastric is giving me warning!! LOL 




I just realize one thing.. I know my bff for 10 years! 
Whoohoo! 10 years! 

My dear bff... Thank you for the 10 years! Super blessed to have you guys to share all the ups and downs together.. We hardly meet but when we meet we will put everything aside and meet!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! BFFL ! BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE!! MAY WE HAVE MORE AWESOME YEARS TO COME!! 




Now i got to say.. 
Thank you 2014 for awesome memories ! 
Thank you for an awesome job i have in kindergarten !
Thank you for another awesome part time job at clinic although non-stop complaining! 
Thank you so much. 
Not to forget!! 
Thank you for the lesson in FRIENDSHIP! 
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! 
May i have a good year in 2015 ! 


xoxo
Hugs and kiss.
May i have an awesome years!

- More meet up with bff.
- Get into the course i aim for.
-Find my someone special. (mr, right.) 
- Everyone around me happy and healthy !! 
p.s. one more.. - Slim down !! hahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment