Thursday, December 11, 2014

i'm in love with this song...



I hear this song by a chance in facebook.. From a friend how post it..

I have been searching for this song, and finally i found it in the comment of the video...

Super nice song.. I can hear over and over again for 1000000 times..

Guys. Learn this song and sing to your girl! If you were to ask her to marry you or on your wedding day..

IF you want to get the girl maybe you can sing to her , chance to get her is high.. Lols..

So.. If a guy whom i like sing this song to me i think i my heart will melt as olaf say, some people are worth melting for..

You wanna propose to your girlfriend ? Sing this song for her, or sing another song call Marry me by Jason Derulo..



This two song. Hope you like it and if you want to ask her marry you to be your wife/ girlfriend... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment