Saturday, December 14, 2013

Update

I had been writing this story call " Singlish story about the lame couple" 

How is it? Funny enough? Stupid enough?

Actually i never think of writing this story, because the last meet up with le bff and we were chatting and it gives me an idea of writing this story..

You may find it super lame! But hey why not just read it? I had been thinking of how to write that story okay! Like doing composition! Wtf, how long i had not write stories already? Primary got lah, but secondary have meh? If have also druing exam they ask you to write someone you give you a good model and wanted to learn from them..

I kinda of writting rubbish, and i'm lucky i can pass lor! heehee... Don't ask me who i write ok! I don't want to say out! Cause sound so stupid wtf!

Well that story still got 9 more chapter to go.. And will end at chapter 16!

My story is not very astonishing, but it's lame enough to kill time!

So if you want just read if not then never mind!

I think that's the only story i will write, cause write a story is hard you have to think and think!

No comments:

Post a Comment