Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Singlish Love Story about the lame couple

Chapter 11
Attend our friend wedding

Saturday
Jia-sai and Si lang wedding!

This two couple is getting marry and all the friend was super shock.. Cause they never tell anyone so all was invited to the wedding...

Tio-gui : Si lang!! Congrates!!!!! You never tell me you are planning for marry!
Kaypo : Ya lor! Never say!
BoChup : Why so fast marry ? Pregnant already?
Si lang : Haha!! Aiya.. Sorry lah, Surprise mah!! Anyway, I just check today morning, I'm PREGNANT!!
Tio-gui/Kaypo/Bochup : Wah!! So happy for you!!! He know already??
Si lang : Not yet wanted to tell him later!!
Tio-gui : I want to be baby god mother!!
Kaypo : Me too !
Bo Chup : Me three!!
Si lang : Ok, But please don't let anyone know first ok!

Tio-gui was super touch by the couple and she drink a lot till she is drunk!

Jia-lat send her home and then she refuse to go.. So no choice they had to stay at the hotel..

Tio-gui : I'm so happy for my best sister Si Lang!!
Jia-lat : I'm happy for them too!!
Tio-gui : I tell you!
Jia-lat : what you want to tell me?
Tio-gui : I want to have a nice propose ok! A very nice one! If not i won't marry !!
Jia-lat : How nice you want?
Tio-gui : Propose in the plane!! heehee! And she falled asleep..

Finally jia-lat know what kind of propose she wants and then he hope that she won't remember what she say as it was a surprise for her, if she know it then it's not surprise anymore..

They spend a night at the hotel,

Tio-gui wake up  having a terrible headache and ask jia-lat to get her some painkiller! After 3 hours later they went home..

Jia-lat : Ah, Tio-gui you rest well ok! I go home now and come tomorrow!
Tio-gui : Ok ! Bye

Jia-lat went home and start to check his duty roster to see when he will be flying with tio-gui and then start planning on how to propose to her and he ask his best brother for help and tell them not to let tio-gui know about it..

Jia-lat phone ring!!
Its loh-soh..

Loh-soh : Halo! Remember to come to my wedding ok! Bring tio-gui alone hor
Jia-lat : Wah Wah Wah, You only remember your wedding and tio-gui huh! Never ask about me hor!
Loh-soh : Aiya , Ask you for what you also say the same old thing you are find!!
Jia-lat : Ok lar! I will go to your wedding! You need help or not?
Loh-Soh : Erm... No! Everything is already done! Thanks! See you bye!! I got things to do!
Jia-lat : Orh Ok Bye!

They hang up and then jia-lat start to think of what to say to tio-gui so she will agree to marry him....
* IF THE STORY HAD ANY SIMILARITY IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment