Saturday, August 15, 2015

New job. New Start.



New job .. New start .. the first day I go I got many job to do.. this job is a brand new start things.. but hey that's not easy... I tell myself happy go work enjoy the place. The bosses are super nice and they never ask you are you happy there or ask you pick up the job as fast as you can slowly learn and take your time don't rush the more you rush the more mistake you will make....
So.. actually something embarrass happen I don't wish to mention over means over but I will remember this matter for life. And never gonna make it happen.. don't be such a trouble maker don't interfere people life so much.. my life my problem is non of your business. . I can handle it my own
Don't ever disturb my life...

Anyway I'm truly sorry to the big brother there at my work place. . I loss my cool and thanks for asking my big sister over there to talk to me about it.. 
Bro. Sorry .. I got to handle a suddenly job from you and take over 3 weeks I got not idea how to handle it although you guide my for 2 -3 days but I just worry I can't handle it well and I know someone is there for me to ask if I have problem.. she also busy with her work I really don't wish to disturb her as much as I have to do so...
The only thing I can do in this 3 weeks is do a perfect job and when you come back I can hand over to you properly without wasting your efforts teaching  me within few days. . 

Bro seriously .. sorry. . I won't let you down I will do my best. . Sorry I loss my cool too much things happen. I'm really  stress and I really can't handle it... 

Actually you are very good guy.. you guide me teach me without scolding me although you say you will be very very  strict  towards me but end up you just laugh and joke with me make me feel stressless when doing your job.. 

Today you did something make me feel like a kids.. you help me take those paper away when I suppose to did it my own as I'm the want learning how to file it back how to search for things in it.. maybe you think I'm slow but you got to let me try without your help I got to find my own if you help I just seat there I learn nothing so I say I can do it you just pick my mistake will do if not I don't know how to do it when you not around no one will help me take the paper out... let me try myself and learn from it.. 

You enjoy your 3 weeks in army . I handle your job and promise you I will do it perfectly when you are back you can start a new month job without stress... 

Although I'm stress now.... every time I see you I can feel the stress in 2 days I pop 8 panadol. For the first time .. mon 2 panadol. Tuesday 3 time a day so is 6 panadol..


My big sis.. mitch really teach me many things from clinic till now office job.. she teach me what to do there I to me the nice boss i have now.. although she leaving this job soon due to some reason... I wish her all the best and I will miss you. She really like my mum hahaha I can call her mama she really take a very good care of me.. thank you big sis .. I won't forget what you though me I promise I will do my very best and not throw your face I know you will spot check me by calling lady boss uh..  hahaha.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment