Friday, July 3, 2015

T.I.R.E.D


Seriously can someone tell me if i shall stay at this kind of place to work?
I feel so tired at the clinic.. FML.. 

Lady boss driving me crazy. She ask me not to be so close to my colleague M. wtf. 
Why she like that ? She say you all must work as a team and then job will be done easily. Hello we work as a team also must talk right and then must be close what know each other well then will know how to work happily with ZERO mistake.

BUT.... 

HELL NO! 

Lady boss start all politic by her own. She warn us not to start but seems like she is the want who start it first... I no comment at all i just feel tired with her.. Only 3 staff working for her she still like that, we sick still must work want go on leave together also hard, no one work no one cover us.. 


She want the 3 of us team up to work so that there is no mistake in clinic and want us to be happy working there.. 

HAHAHAHA... Biggest joke ever. 

She mention to me this.. Never start any politic! Don't shoot each other as she want us be happy. Okay. In that case we must be good to each other right. We must go eat lunch with each other talk to each other know what they are thinking right.. 

Colleague M and Colleague W go lunch together then they talk about many things. One day lady boss say Colleague W change a lot and then she say that Colleague M brainwash her. Oh my god. I say is it i don't know but i feel something is different with colleague W lah.. Then lady boss say she got her own problem to settle and then she ask colleague M for her opinion and then of course she will tell her what's her though and of course after you listen you got to think lah... 

Lady boss start to tell me this and i start to think why me? And then she keep on say NO POLITIC! she thinks that colleague M wants to start politic as she has been really good to us... Oh MY GOD. 

Now tell me who wanna start this? When i haven start working with colleague M, i don't even know any single things happening. M and W talk about what and do what i really no idea. lady boss tell me like machine gun and i'm like okay then.. Like that huh.. But hey they are adult and older then me they know what to do right, why ask me the youngest to go talk to them about it.. Not my problem also.. 

Later she will say i got brain wash by M as i never listen to her the lady boss anymore. I know how to think i know what i want i can choose to think the right and wrong i got EYES to see myself.. Stop telling me i'm wrong. 

I know who is good to me who is bad to me. 

Colleague M treat me like her sister as I'm the most youngest there they are older then me.. So whenever she buy food or drinks she will buy for me without asking me pay. So i buy her a $7 shirt in return got wrong? For the past one month she buy things for me already more then $7 i return her a bit got wrong? 

Why lady boss so stingy??? Gosh. 

She make me feel so bad.. I stuck in between right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment