Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Job.

Getting a job is hard.
Working at it is more hard..

Finally i got myself a part-time job after  few months.. And i was wondering i can work at kindergarten again, but sadly nope. 

I did call for the interview that bff intro, due to some reason, that old lady k   let me know that working with her is so troublesome and also not worth.. Read it and find out why. 

Work with those people who love to gossip around is really like fighting in war, and everyday go work is like entering a war filed, must be prepare to fight all time. Kinda tired of that.. But what to do they are like that if not they got nothing to talk about accept work, they want to find something to entertain themselves.. 

Anyway, i got myself a job at a clinic nearby my house area, and i work in weekdays 7 pm - 9 pm and Sunday ( 9 am -1230 pm ).  

Its near my house so i don't even need to take any public transport at all, save money on that and also can exercise.. 

When i'm working the first week, i find out that i never rest at all, i just work for a week and then i got so tired and i request that i want to work on Monday to Friday night and Sunday morning, i want to rest on Saturday, although i wanna earn more money but i need to rest as well.. 

If you are trying to say this to me. ' you only work at night on weekday, work at weekend also lah can earn more money'.. But wait a second, you come and work lah!! I know can earn more but i need rest as well, i'm not robot who don't need rest, if you telling me others can work 7 days a week without rest, i can say they are a pro, but hello , i need to rest and i want to go out with my friend as well.. I'm not so good enough to work 7 days a week... 

If you tell me i work 7 days a week without resting i can earn like $5k in a month, why not? And i'm sure everyone wants to work also. Which idiot don't want? $5k in a month by working a week without rest , like that 2 months already $10k. work a year already how much? $60k. like that very fast i will be million air... 

Anyway if there is everyone want to work also! Right? LOLs...


Okay. At least now i got a job and i can earn money for my GCE O Level next year as a private candidates, and also i have to start buying book to study the subject i never study before like history and geo.. 

Oh my goodness, how am i going to do it!! I can't give up! I have to do it in order to get in to early childhood course!   

I have to pass my subject, so i can get into the course i want and work at kindergarten. I can't give up!!

I have to prove to people , i can do it, all i  need to do is work hard on what i want.. 

Stop pouring cold water and say those negative words , you want to be a loser/failure? Go ahead don't come disturb! As you can't do it you want others to be same as you, but i'm telling you this not going to happen, you can't do it because  you never wanna try it before and to those people who  try it even failed they also feel happy as they have try it before and they can do better next time..  

Jia you!! Fighting!!  I can do it! 

Anyway, i'm happy working now, i'm slowly getting use to it, although i feel tired and want to leave the job but i tell myself , i have to stay on so i can learn.. 

I work as a service crew at cinema before, when i first think of it i though it's easy, but it's not easy. i don't have have any lunch time at all. I though there will be an hour lunch time but hell no. you have to eat super fast and get back to work. 

"To the person who train me during that time, thank you! And to that person who hired me, thank you. But! Fuck you for not telling me there is no 1 hour lunch break at all. All you want is an robot who work without eating any meal and even if eat also must eat super fast.. As you only work in office and go lunch for 1 hour happily"

Lucky i quite the job, cause you all are heartless, forget/don't want go work you fire them!, what logic is this? stupid!  

Then retail assistance, sell bed-sheet and all. You hear before aussino? now i don't think still around..

When i work there, still alright. i got an hour lunch time and also a day off, i got to choose when i want to off and also when i want to work on afternoon onward. 

Not bad but not really like, cause people will ask question non-stop and also the sell sleep wear and the rules is no trying, a customer wants to try but i say no and she insist to do it, tell her nicely and then she give me face. WTF, auntie, they set  rules what, you think what? i not boss!  
Plus you don't need seat outside the shop ( there is  an ice cream shop next door so there is table/chair for people to seat on) and talk cock about me when i walk out of the shop for lunch, you not happy come tell me, they set the rules not me, i follow the rules, not happy feed back to them not to me. 

I work for them so anything go look for them, not seat outside and then start talking about me, HELLO, i never do anything wrong, if i'm not in the uniform i would have say you back, but i didn't cause they tell me not to, I feel like slapping you anyway.. 

Not always customer is right!! The shop set the rules, i know can change but if boss say change then can change, i not boss i can't change! So anything look for the boss not us who work for he/she! Get it IDIOT? 

Kindergarten, The place whereby i meet many kids from different family background. I learn to communicate with them can play with them, i learn a lot from them and also from the teachers as well. Different kids use different method and when they don't listen you have to find a way to talk to them and let them listen to you, not just scold them, have to talk to them, and also let the parents know as well. 

I learn a lot from them, that's why i want to get into the course and work with them, the school is good, they all are very friendly and work as a family. I'm glad i work there for months and learn as much as i can...

Now work a clinic , its hard not easy, a lot to learn. Not only the skills to talk to patients i have to learn the medicine as well, i don't wish to take wrongly and then got into any trouble, so there is a lot to learn working at clinic. Everyday different thing to learn and also will see many different people who come to the clinic..

No harm trying new job, can learn many new things in job. But first, have to choose the right want, if don't like don't apply for it. Look for the want you want and try it on, if not go for others and learn from it. 

Not many people will find the job they want until they try on different type and then get to know what they want..  



No comments:

Post a Comment