Monday, July 21, 2014

Skinny Mint & Your Tea

Review.This is not a paid ad!

SkinnyMint.

I read all the review from skinnymint. And i finally got a chance to try it out.. My sis brought the mother day promotion packet and i ask her to let me try the 14 days teatox, and it work on me really well, i did loss weight and i feel less bloatness i always get bloat easily..

I did exercise for best result.









-Morning boost, i feel that i have lots of energy in the morning and i won't feel that tired so easily.. Before drinking tea, i feel that i'm so tired and i feel that i wanna go back to bed, but after the tea i find that i'm not so tired anymore..

Ingredients
- Green Tea
-Yerba Mate
-Nettle Leaves
-Dandelion
-Guarana Furit
-Grapefurit Leaves
-Strawberry
-Pineapple


Increases Energy
Reduces Appetite

Burns Fat
Antioxidants



 - Night cleanes, Drink it every alternate night, starting on the 1st night of teatox programme. I feel that i can sleep really well.. Usually i have a hard time to fall asleep and after the tea i find that i can sleep really well and it also cleanse your tummy burn fat when you area sleeping..

Ingredients
-Ginger Root
-Orange Leaves 
-Lemongrass
-Senna Leaves
-Peppermint
-Licorice Root
-Hawthorn Berries
-Psyllium Husk

Detoxifies
Reduce Bloating 
Boosts Immunity 
Improves Digestion

For me when i drink the tea i will just put the tea bag in the cup and then i will throw it away when i finish the tea. I never add any honey as the tea is perfect for me...  


For more info go to skinnymint.com and all price are in USD ..
Before i start to drink yourtea, i rest for 2-3 week before i get to next teatox section . Let your body rest before getting another teatox programme started.

YourTea. 

      It's different from skinnymint, as this tea is all chinese herbs. For yourtea, i drink 2 times a day one in morning and one in evening. It can drink 3 times a day but i only did it twice cause i eat too oily the night before so i have to get up and drink at 7am and second cup is at midday ( around 12pm) and last cup is around 4.30pm-5pm. I did ask if i can drink before bed , but the don't really recommend as it will make you hard to sleep..             I always drink it 30 mins before my meal.                       Ingredient   
- oolong tea
- jue ming zi
- he ye
- shan zha
- lai fu zi

For more info go to yourtea.com all price are in USD.

For your tea i do the same put the tea bag in the cup and i will throw away the tea bag when i finish the tea. I never add any honey in it as the tea is perfect for me..

YES. I try both and it work on me really well, I have less bloatness after all meal and i feel that i got more energy then last time. I don't feel so sleepy at all during day time and noon time.
With the start of skinnymint i loss weight and also the start of yourtea i loos weight too. Both tea help me to loss weight and also help me to have less bloat problem. 
Both of then use different ingredient in the tea, so get the want you like.. 
For me i like both of it! :)
IF you want to start the tea remember to choose the want that suits you the most , although all are detox tea but if you are allergic to the ingredient they use you have to choose it properly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment