Monday, May 12, 2014

what?

My goodness.

Le nephew went school today and then they just inform new that they will very going to SINGAPORE ZOO on 23 may 2014  

Faint. I planning a birthday celebration on the day then all crush together. Teacher suggest move forward to Thursday 22 may but I already told the principal I want to put in 23 may..

So just now discuss with the principal and  Finally!!  I can celebrated on 23 may,  the principal say they will leave the zoo around 1330-1345 pm so will reach school around 1400 pm and they will have their nap till 1530 so I still van celebrate on the day and no need change..

I was so worry that I got to celebrate a day early.  I already plan nicely don't give me problem ok.  Lucky the principal say book problem and I can follow my plan.

Going Malaysia this Saturday ( one day trip) to get the things for the party and also shop for myself.

Tomorrow public holiday can rest. But I'm going exercise then rest..


OK.  Hi skinnymint.
I read about you and Finally get to drink you.


My sis got the mother day promotion package and let me try out the 14 days teatox.
Today is my 3rd day and I try put the night cleaned tea last night ( 2nd night starting day 1)

I will see how is the result on the 14 day .. and I will try out the 28 days teatox programm soon.

Healthy life! Healthy me! Get fit!  And dare to be gorgeous!

If you are reading it. You wanna try just get from here, www.skinnymint.com all price are in USD.

Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment