Thursday, March 20, 2014

LOL

Hello.

Back to blog...

Ok. I'm now on the one week holiday mood, i'm going back to the kindergarden again and this time i need to be there for about 2 months( the whole sermester 2)...

Not a big problem for me, as i'm working half day only and i;m post to N2 class and also to my favorite class.. The kids will be so happy to see me again..

And i had made my register on GEC O Level as private candidates, i call MOE for enquiery today and i called like 4 time..

Reason no1. When i call eariler, i was busy cooking rice for my sushi, then just nice the alarm ring i need to go take the rice out, so i ended the called...

Reason no2. I called the second time and ask how to register after i done everything, and yes the guy who answed my call guide me how to register then after that i hung up cause it done..

Reason no3. I forget to ask when i must made the payment and i called again but this time the call seems something wrong i hung up again.

Reason no4. I called again to ask when must i pay, and for the past 3 time the same guy answed my called and remember i'm the want who called earlier, then i was so paisei ( embarrassed ) the same guy answered my call for 3 time..

Ok, i ask him when i need to make payment then he mention to me that i will recevied a test message or email to inform me to choose the subject i want to take and made payment and it only starts on 29 march - 7 april..
Me: say ohh, so after i recevied then i pay lah,ok i scare i forget haha..
Guy say: oh, can made a note in your phone so you won't forget, or write on the calender, make a hard copy so you won't forget.
 Me: ohh ok , but i need to work so i have to know when so i can arrage the time to go made payment..
Guy : Oh i see, So you just take note of the date and wait for the message that they will sent to you.

Argh, what am i talking when i'm on the phone, really so paisei lah, the same person answer my called 3 time, there nobody working meh or he too free to answer call ?

Ok, i going back work hope this time i won't fall sick again like how i did last month lah.. Really horrible ok i spend like $100+ as i go twice and some more i went back to buy my medicent as i finish it i still not recover...

Oh please let me be healthy, i don't wish to fall sick again.. :)



Really lah,

No comments:

Post a Comment