Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Long post of rubbish!

Hello..

Long time didn't blog.. I don't know where to start..

Yes! New blog address.. I was wondering should i keep the old address ? http://linnanana.blogspot.sg/ or remove/lock it...

Well actually i wanted to stop blogging but i got so many things to say but i can't say it out to anyone and even i say it out i don't think it helps but only create more problems... I was full of things to say but when i wanna say it my mind/brain/heart stop me from saying it cause no point telling someone who don't understand if they do understand they will just keep answering you with " orh.. is it.. then... okay.. orh.... like that uhh.. emm.. " sometime also feel irritating hearing this kind of answer..

What's wrong answering that way right.. All people does that, but hey you are listening to my problem not those grandma story or bedtime story why can't give me some good answer i know you will ask what answer you want me to give as that's your problem not mine! Since like that why you wanna ask!?

Stupid right.. I got tons and tons of things to pour but then i was afraid that they will point on my nose and give me a good lessons( scold me) for what i say!

But hello if i don't say you will never know what i'm thinking okay. And why there is such person who can be so stupid/dumb??
Life is full of why and if..
As it goes like this..
Why i never bring this/that
Why you don't understand this/that
Why i so unlucky
Why i no win 4D/TOTO.. ect
If i have 100 million i would..
If i got this/that
If If If.......

This will never stop will keep on continue..
Earth moving
Day passing
Year passing
People change they won't stop there and wait for durian to drop( won't wait for you)
Neither will I will still be the same..
People grow up/old we will never be so childish anymore..
Why still go such people behaving like that?
My Problem? NO !! Its YOURS!!

End of my rubbish! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment